Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Modern Day Slides

No one likes slide shows of their friends' vacations. Fortunately I have made it easy for you. You can either read this post or not and I will have no way of knowning. Brittany sent me her photos from Kiawah so I thought I'd share some of them with you. The first two are of yours truly. When you come out from the water the sand will stick you, and that gave me the idea to try and be an African tribesman.



Next up are some scenic shots she took of the island. The houses are pretty neat. The most expensive I know of is currently being offered at $14 million, usually they go between $5 - $10 mil. But you never really see those really expensive ones. They have these really long driveways that go off into the distance and get hidden away by the landscapes. Some of these houses have elevators. Many of them have guest houses that are attached to the main house. The guest houses themselves are large enough to be stand-alones.





Next up are some action shots of me and Brittany. The first one is of me playing a casual game of tennis with Dad on the beach. The next is of Brittany and me. See we can get along just fine. The bottom four are from the Aquarium and the nearby petting zoo at the local farm. I love Zoos and Aquariums. That cow, or whatever it is, did not like Brittany at all. But he didn't seem to mind me all that much.







Here's a glamour shot of us. Awwww.


And finally we have the piggie trough.


0 comments: