Thursday, July 23, 2009

E-mail Fail

Earlier tonight I had a lovlay new post all typed up and ready to go that I was working on at work. I went back in at 9, and at 9:30 I had some time to kill as I was waiting for a co-worker to come in shortly after 10. So I used the time to write it up, and I e-mailed it to one of my addresses so I could post it here at home. But when I got back home and checked my e-mail it wasn't there. So the post I had intended to give you won't be up. And since Friday is already taken, I'll have to push it back until Saturday or maybe Sunday.

But so you don't feel completely put out, I'll leave you with a good hypothetical question to ponder. If a man driving his car hits a woman pedestrian whose fault is it? Well, I suppose it depends. Why was the man driving his car in a kitchen?

0 comments: