Thursday, September 30, 2010

String Instruments

Apparently, not everyone agrees with what I had to say in the last post. So today, being tasteful Thursday, I have two videos to show you, one of which we can all agree is rather special.

This first video is another one of me playing a song for you all. Since some of you don't find my articles entertaining maybe you'll find some pleasure in my performing. Notice the dusty keyboard and how it accentuates the tune.



The second video is of Rodrigo and Gabriela playing the guitar. I think these guys would be great to dance to; I can't help tapping my foot in time with their songs.



And finally let us end this month with a quote from our good friend Gurney. While visiting me with Morgan, we were watching the season premiere of 'Top Chef Just Desserts', and the announcer said, "Up next, the chefs work with an ingredient that some say is better than love." To which Gurney replied, "Butter."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these songs woke me up and put me in a good mood. Good recovery, Spike.

Also, sharp vest.