Friday, July 2, 2010

No Dancing This Weekend

Last night I did not receive a phone call or e-mail response. And all day today I did not receive a phone call either. But I did get an e-mail response!

Now paragraph two is generally reserved for the tragic bit after I teasingly set you up in the first. But this time I need to break that format because she actually said she would love to go! While she cannot go this weekend, I think she is out of town, she does want to go next weekend if she can and she also wants to bring her sister. How terrific, no mention of a boyfriend anywhere.

Actually her e-mail was so positive it surprised me. So hopefully things work out next week for us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! This sounds great! Don't get too discouraged if things don't immediately go as planned. Life is weird - like, maybe you and the sister will fall in love. But that sounds great!

Have a great weekend! I'm driving to Chillicothe tomorrow but will leave the next morning for Michigan. You're in Illinois?