Thursday, June 16, 2011

Served Without Maple Syrup

The other day my friend and I were talking about the loaded nachos that you can get at the club house where I live. They are pretty good. Actually most of the food there is excellent. For example their tacos, burgers, and fries are some of the best in town. Their fries in particular are quite good. They're waffle cut and made to order. Although now I feel the fries from Penn Station could possibly be better.

So we were talking about the nachos when all of a sudden he had a stroke of genius. Let's order the nachos but replace the chips with the waffle fries.


Amazing, I know. I did not know at the time but others have thought this up before my friend. This dish is called Irish Nachos, probably because it is made with potatos, and it is a triumph.

0 comments: