Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Help From Above

The trip to Malta required some planning and I decided to seek the help of a travel agent.  Marilyn, the travel agent's name, helped me book plane tickets and lodging in Madrid.  The idea was I was going to fly to Madrid and then from there fly to Malta with Mary Ellen.  It would be in the Madrid airport where we would first meet. 

Marilyn was very helpful, she booked the flight, found me a hotel with English speaking employees, and she was even able to convert some American currency into Euros.

Recently, my friend's Mom died from cancer.  She had been sick for sometime.  My Mom had told me I needed to pray for her, but I wasn't told why.  So for several months I prayed for my friend's Mom, and then around Christmas I was told the sad news.

It was maybe a month after this time that I started speaking with Mary Ellen.  The interesting thing about all of this is that my friend's Mom name is Marilyn and her daughter (my friend's sister) is named Mary Ellen.

0 comments: