Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Outing Amongst Friends

Last weekend I got to visit WAM. Like last time the ride was amazing. It just goes by so fast once you get into the hills. And once I got there it was nice to find that WAM is still very good at making people feel welcome.

I think we may have done even more during this trip than the last time I was there. We hiked up a mountain, went to an apple orchard, shopped the campus town, went book hunting at the library, saw an OWS encampment, had a taco and sausage breakfast from the local farmers, and saw a Basset Hound calendar.

Being a very giving person, WAM offered a generous portion of advice on everything I need to do to acquire a girlfriend. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a notebook.

As before the food was amazing. This time I had probably the best meatloaf I've ever had. This trip WAM was eager to have me try several of her favorite foods. She even made me breakfast, which further confirmed to me how lucky her future husband and children will be.

But despite having written several Tasteful Thursday articles since the last trip, her taste in movies is still quite horrible. Just awful. She should feel shame. Unfortunately I could really do no better since everything I wanted to watch was unavailable. Apparently WAM's poor taste in movies extends to the entire citizenry of Charlottesville.

Nevertheless, an awful cinematic experience couldn't stop the smiles, and we tried our best to capture these happy moments on film.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Greg, thanks for coming to visit! Happy birthday, and I look forward to seeing you in December!

WAM