Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the Up and Up

In one of my recent posts I talked about a certain online dating service that caught my eye while I was at the library. Apparently nothing gets past their network administrators because they found me! Check out the comment section. I'm not sure what keywords they used in the search, because doing a basic google search on the first 40 pages came up with no links here. However, since I managed to catch their eye, that means I can catch others as well, and as a result I believe I'm entitled to a discount. In other news I did cancel the one site I was subscribing to. It was fun I suppose looking around and sending out e-mails but I think I want to go back to the old-fashioned way. I'd rather be told 'no' for free than spend $20 a month for the same response.

0 comments: