Monday, July 13, 2009

Goopy Drip Prevention

Brilliant ideas are had everyday. But when they're thought of by sensational people they tend to be a little more revolutionary. Well today I had a brilliant idea, and given that I am sensational you can be assured that this idea was particularly luminous.

Earlier this evening I went "where all the lights are bright" and in preparation I wanted to fix my hair. But I didn't want to take a shower. My hair got messed up a bit after work, and I just needed to get it wet again so I could jazz it up a bit. Usually I just throw my head under the faucet, but I didn't want to do that today because I already had my goopy stuff in it and it wasn't going to come out properly if all I did was just get my hair damp. Instead, my hair would start dripping and as I ran for the towel to dry it off I would get goopy-mixed drips on my floor. And trying to wash it out properly under the faucet would just get water all over the place as my hands interfere with the faucet head. Like what happens when you put your finger over the end of a hose.

But then I had my brilliant idea. I could use the faucet in the shower! No one ever said we could only use our showers just for showers. No! We can take baths, or, as I've just discovered, we can wash out our hair. I'm so smart, this is why I make such a great engineer. It's because I can think outside the box.

0 comments: